Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Starting Blog

So I have a lot of friends that do this blog thing and theirs always looks fun.  Thought I would give it a try and see how much a I like it.  So right now I will probably just write about wedding plans and different things Paul and I are doing.  Kinda weird that I made a blog called Katie and Paul, as if we are married already.  Kinda fun pretending though. 
We recently just got our engagement pictures back that we took about 2 weeks ago, and our photographer Jen Gibson did an awesome job!  I could hardly wait to see them and then I was very well pleased.  I want to show you all of them, but that would kind of defeat the purpose of the "wedding announcement."  So sorry you are all going to have to wait. (or you could see a few on our photographers blog: jengibsonphotography.com)  Check out some of her other pictures too... she does an amazing job!  Anyway, I think thats all I will write for now, until I can figure this whole thing out!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! :-) I'm glad you are starting to blog because I like hearing details about your wedding and your life. Lover you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love blogs :) You guys are the cutest! I'm glad you liked your pictures!

    ReplyDelete