Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Furniture
So this past weekend Paul and I came into a few different items for our apartment. First we picked up a very stylish glass table with brass looking legs and orangish/brown comfy seats. We are very excited about this. I will post a picture soon. My (Katie) co-worker's grandmother in law is downsizing her belongings, and so she offered us the table. We were a little skeptical at first, but they ended up not being so bad. It will fit nicely in Pauls garage for now, but be even better in our future apartment. Secondly we my (Katie) Aunt Diane gave us some of their couches to have. So that includes a full couch and a love seat. They are blue, red and green plaidish colored, and will look great with our table and chairs! ha ha. (I am just kidding, but we'll take what we can get!) I'll post some pictures of our findings soon, I need to figure out how to upload some pictures. Anyway we are really excited!! That's all for now. We are staying warm inside tonight because there is a BLIZZARD outside....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love hand-me-downs!!! Especially when you are first married!!!! We got a lot of stuff handed down to us. :-)
ReplyDelete