Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Just loving our little man!

So Here are some pictures of our little man....

In the Hospital bed


His going home outfit!  A little bit too big! 


Daddy ready to take him home!


Newborn Pictures...so happy!


Little Sleepin man

Mommy and Daddy with G-Man!

I am gonna grow up to ride bikes with Dad!


Time for my first bath!  I loved it!



getting out of the bath wasn't as fun!


I was a pumpkin for Halloween.  Here I am with Grandma and Poppo!

Uncle Cee's Birthday!  I helped him blow out the candles


Today was my blessing day...Nov. 4th 2012.  I was a perfect Angel!


Just hanging out in my onsie!

Dad wanted to try out my Bumboo seat...I did pretty well, I have a strong neck!

Saying goodbye to Uncle Cee's.  He is leaving for his mission!  See ya when I am 2!

Hope you enjoyed some pics of our little man...I'll try to keep this updated more often!





2 comments:

  1. Awww what fun pictures! It will be fun to see him grow up on your blog!
    Love my little guy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun Katie! Love your updates on G And you and paul! Love ya

    ReplyDelete