So I officially am not a good blogger at all. I will add that my camera battery has been dead for awhile, and I have no clue where my charger is, but I finally got it charged at my parents and could take pics again. And for some reason I feel I can't blog with out pictures. Anyway, lets go back a few months...
September:
Paul and I went camping over Labor Day weekend. We went up Logan canyon, we wanted to stay at Tony's Grove, which is where I grew up camping alot with my grandparents and went fishing there at the lake. When we got there, all the campsites were full, so we continued to drive around the canyon for probably 4 hours looking for somewhere to camp. We finally were able to find a spot off the side of the road and we called that home for 2 days. Once camp was set up the first day was pretty much over, so the second day we explored around a little more. Here are some pictures from that adventure:
This I Tony's Grove, where we wanted to camp. We did come up here to go fishing.
After finding our camping spot, we went back up to Tony's Grove to fish. I had already bought my fishing license for the day and I didn't want to waste it. It did however, get very cold as the sun went down. Sad to say, we did catch any fish.
Sunday we went touring around a few sites. This was at an underground spring that popped up in this cave! You cant see the cave very well, but its kinda cool, the water just appears from no where!
This was our picnic spot. Our campground didn't have a picnic table or anything, (because it was on the side of the road) so we found this nice place to prepare the rest of our meals to eat at camp. Paul also got some homework done.
This is back at our camp spot. Enjoying the fire and the flies! They were kinda insane for awhile. Overall this camp spot was really great!
We had a fun time on our last summer get away. This was also party for Pauls birthday. A pretty great time!
Hooray! A post! I love it! Tony's Grove looks gorgeous! I'm glad you found a spot to camp! Looks like a fun time!!!
ReplyDelete