Sunday, May 22, 2011

Haven't Posted for awhile

So...it's been awhile since our last post.  A quick update and then maybe I'll be better at this blogging thing.  We were married on March 18th, and it was a perfect day!  Everything worked out BETTER than we could have imagined, and we still can't even stop talking about that day!  We got married in the Salt Lake Temple in the morning, took pics around the temple grounds afterwards, with just us, and also Family and wedding party.  Loved it all.  The reception was at the farmington community art center.  Everyone that helped decorate did a great job.  My mom put a lot of efforts and planning into the decorations, so Thanks MOM!  Love ya!  Lots of dancing and fun!  We hope everyone that attended had a great time!  I don't have any wedding pics yet, so I can't post them yet, but when they come I will for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment